torstai 20. lokakuuta 2011

Berlin finds, September 2011

Last month me and the band went back to Berlin for another gig and lots of shopping. This time was much better than our first visit there and I ended up going a bit crazy at TRU in Neukölln. Here are some cellphone pictures of what I found...

Up first is the new Star Wars: Republic Commando battlepack with all-new commandos from the game and books along with a Geonosian warrior. I would have fancied Kal Skirata instead but at least now collectors have another chance to get the commandos without paying top dollar to scalpers. The commandos are also new sculpts which should make the old ones obsolete.

Next is the 4th(?) battlepack from The Force Unleashed game which I had to have because of Darth Phobos. Darth who? That´s what I was asking but who cares, there is always room for a new sexy female villain in my collection. Starkiller looks a lot more game-accurate than the one that was released in the first TFU battlepack. It´s also nice to get more Imperial troopers. Nice set even though the character choices are a bit strange.

Last but not least, here´s a few Iron Man 2 figures I found plus two other Marvel figures that were waiting for me when I got home. The Iron Spider Man is a nice cross-over figure with cool extra arms/legs. The comic series Stealth Iron Man looks just as good as the movie concept version with it´s amazing deep blue paint. Weapon X (AKA semi-naked Wolverine) with his stasis chamber is a cool novelty figure to add to my Marvel Universe collection. You can even make Logan break the glass and escape his chamber, yay! Crimson Dynamo is a cool villain to have and impossible to find in Finland (uhh, show me a Marvel action figure that isn´t). My only gripe with the figure is it´s loose leg joints. Oh well. Iron Man Mk1 (comic version) is a figure I´ve been hunting for ages and now I finally found it! The armor looks like industrial quality brushed steel and all in all the figure is very much like in the old Iron Man comics. Now if only I could find the movie version of the Mk1 armor...

Anyway, great trip and great finds. Can´t wait for next March...

(It´s a good start, right?)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti